Hi I'm Your Massage Therapist, Dave Moore,
I'm a Senior Massage Therapist with many years experience.
and an accredited member of:
(Click on the name to visit their link)
I have A Diploma of Remedial Massage,
a Diploma of Corporate Stress Therapies
a Certificate of Nutrition,
I am a CertifiedKinesio Taping Practitioner
I'm currently an elected member of the board of directors of the Association of Massage Therapists, working to maintain the highest industry standards.
I run classes and workshops for other therapists and work closely with other allied heath professionals.
In addition to massage
I'm a certified Cupping Specialist,
Certified Kinesio taping practitioner,
Qualified in Functional Fascial Taping,
Have studied massage and other associated therapies in China,
Have studied Anatomy Trains with Tom Myers
Qualified in Cranoi-Sacral therapy to level 6
Is for NEW clients and provides basic information required before your first visit.
Is for clients already registered with Remedial Action.
Click on the image to go to my facebook page .
Why choose an AMT-accredited
The Association of Massage Therapists Ltd (AMT) is a not-for-profit, membership association representing qualified Massage Therapists.
AMT members are bound by the AMT Code of Ethics and AMT Code of Practice, a benchmark set of standards for the safe and ethical practice of Massage Therapy in Australia.
Members must hold formal qualifications in anatomy and physiology, massage therapy and a variety of allied subjects.
They must also maintain a current first aid certificate, appropriate insurance, and undertake ongoing professional development.
With the AMT Code of Practice as a benchmark, AMT supports its members to deliver evidence-based, skilled, ethical and professional treatments.
Quality and safety is at the heart of AMT’s agenda.
What should you expect from your AMT-accredited massage therapist?
• A clean, safe and comfortable environment before, during and after the massage.
• A thorough case assessment, including relevant medical history.
• An explanation of the nature of the massage and techniques to be used in advance of the treatment.
• The right to consent to the massage techniques and approaches, including manual pressure used in the treatment.
• The option to ask questions and receive professional responses.
• Privacy while changing and the right to remove clothing only to your level of comfort.
• Appropriate and secure draping throughout the treatment by a sheet, towel or blanket, with only the area being massaged exposed.
Massage is a patient-centred therapy.
Your therapist will discuss your treatment plan with you and establish goals.
You are in control of the treatment at all times and should expect to be treated with respect, courtesy and dignity.
All AMT massage therapists are bound by the AMT Code of Ethics.
To find an AMT accredited therapist in your local area, log on to
For information about
the AMT Complaints Policy, please go here:
Association of Massage Therapists